Newsletter Guidelines for Submitting Articles for Flat Water Times
1. Article word count: 500 - 800 words
* Please check the number of words by using 'Word Count" in Microsoft Word
2. Use Microsoft Word to write your article and send as a Word attachment
3. Times Roman font: 12 pt.
4. Two spaces after each period and after each semicolon/colon for each sentence
5. No “All” Capitals! When emphasizing a point, you can bold the word/sentence and use a different color.
For example: Preferred way: Skiing not SKIING
6. Spell out all words: No abbreviations (for example, Monday – not Mon, September – not Sept.)
7. Morning/Evening Abbreviations – am not AM or a.m
8. Proofread/spell-check your article
9. Email Article and photos to FWT Editor Lynette Wong